• • • • • P A Y M E N T • • • • • •
We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) and Paypal.
All payments are processed via Paypal but you do NOT need to be a member to pay with a credit card.
To pay with a credit card from Paypal interface:
– Continue with “Checkout with Paypal” option. on your shopping cart.
– This will direct you to Paypal payment page. Do not login or sign up Paypal.
– There, you will also see “Pay with a debit or credit card” option. Select that option and then you can enter your credit card information and pay for your order without signing in to Paypal.
• • • • • S H I P P I N G • • • • • •
We ship WORLDWIDE.
All packages have a TRACKING NUMBER which will be provided to you.
Shipping might take up to 4 weeks for US and Canada, 3 weeks for Europe. Note that it may take longer in peak seasons, such as Christmas.
• • • • • RETURNS • • • • • •
We accept unworn/unpersonalized returns within 7 days of when your package was delivered, with the following exceptions:
– Returns are NOT accepted on personalized pieces, unless we made an error.
Shipping costs are NON-refundable. We do NOT refund shipping costs.
If you want to send back any item (within 7 days of delivery) make sure that:
– You inform me by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , so that I know that the item is on the way and you are expecting a refund.
– Do NOT just send it back without any notice.
– PLEASE pack the item very well. We cannot refund items damaged because of poor packaging.
Do not forget that shipping costs are NON-refundable. We do NOT refund shipping costs.
Additional Policies and FAQs
• • • • • CUSTOMS / DUTY CHARGES • • • • • •
In some cases a duty tax may be applied to international orders at the customs office of your country. Most packages go through without any charges, it is somewhat random, but please be advised that these are NOT extra shipping charges but tax. We have NO control over how your country charges duty. Customs policies are different for every country. You are responsible for knowing your country’s customs and duty policies.