The Frappiness! Issue No. 1
Hello! Or rather, BAROOO! Yasss, The Frappiness! Issue No. 1 is here! Wow! It’s been some long nights of Indesign, but it is finally here!
BUY ONE AND GET A FREE CORGI PAPERCLIPS SET!!!
So, what is The Frappiness!? With all these amazing Corgis and their stories out there, it seemed like the right thing to do. This is a supreme effort to highlight and document some of the cuteness, the courageous, and the curious! If life works out, we’ll be able to do more than just one issue. So, if you ever feel the need to remind us, please hit us up on IG!
The Frappiness! Issue No. 1 contains stories on or about:
- Navy the Corgi: Butterfly eared Cardigan
- Lottie Frickin Dottie: The Cowboy Corgi cutie
- Corgi Things: Cute Corgi products
- Buttercup of Threecrazycorgis: Sweet Pembroke with hip dysplasia
- Norcal Corgicon: Northern California Corgi beach day
- Murdock of CorgiCollective: The Blind Sweetheart
- The Crazy Corgis: Senior Corgis living the good life
- Waylon the Swede: Cool Cardigan from Sweden
- Corgo Collective Art: Awesome Corgi watercolor portraits
- Gandalf Extraordinaire: Super trickster Corgi
Read the digital version! But still BUY one!
THE FRAPPINESS! specifications:
- Size: 5.5″ x 8.5″ , 28 sides + cover, stapled, portrait
- Paper: 70lb. Text paper uncoated, 100lb Cover uncoated
- Printed by Mixam
Enjoy 28 pages + cover of super cuteness and spread the word!